Saturday, December 9, 2006

In Search of Happiness


IN SEARCH OF HAPPINESS

“ What does happiness mean and where can I find it?” I asked the Angels one day.
“loving your self” the Angels replied. “So I’ve been looking in the wrong places?” I say.
“Yes for the only place you’ll find happiness is deep within your own sweet soul,
And the only way for you to access it is to accept you are worthy of love and a whole.”

“When you realise it is only you, standing in your way of the happiness that resides within,
It will be the day you move forward in life, achieve your dreams and enjoy life once again.
Just as you did when you were so young and pure, before you’re heart felt so broken.
Now go sweet child and enjoy your gift of life, and remember about what we have spoken.”

“Oh thank you dear Angels for answering my question and making it all seem so clear.
For helping me to understand how the choice is mine, to be happy or to live in fear.
From this day forward I shall treasure my life and be happy with the gift I’ve been given,
I shall walk with love in my heart and see the beauty in all, oh… I feel so happy I am living.

For all these years I thought it was others who brought sadness, keeping me from being happy.
Now I see that I was looking outside for happiness, when all the time it resided within me.
I send my sincerest apologies to all those that I have blamed, while in search for happiness,
And pray that they will forgive me, for blaming them, when I felt my life was a mess.

For now I now that I am full of joy, I shall spread the knowledge I have learnt from you,
So that others may live their life full of love and enjoyment, so they can feel whole too."

GOD BLESS YOU

Copyright©2006Jacqui Grogan

2 comments:

ROGER MOORE said...

Henry David Thoreau:

The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?I have liked your blog. I will come again to your site. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I feel i'm at a point in my life where i've just been struggling to find peace and happiness, to no avail. I'm a 25year old emotional lady, with a very imaginative idea about love and the kind of relation that's just blossoming with love from every direction, i feel i've been given the very opposite, a man i have to teach my meaning of love, that doesn't seem to get anywhere and i just feel i surely got half of the bargain, this makes me so unhappy! We argue more than we share romance or express love and this stresses me alot. When we were still boyfriend and girlfriend, our relationship was beautiful, we dated for so many years and his character was more pleasant and easy going. But now the guy is all of a sudden so opinionated and emotional, it's not always easy being around him and he says im just the one who makes a big deal out of nothing. If i could turn back the hands of time, i know now that alone doesnt mean lonely, i would probably have been so much happier and at least i'd wonder what it's like having a husband, but im sure i'd be happier wondering than where i am now. Please help me with advise!