Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Knocking on Heavens door


""""""Knock Knock .....
"""""Knock Knock .....

I knocked at heavens door this morning. God asked me...My child what can I do for you?
And I said, Father, please protect and bless the person
reading this message... God smiled and answered......... Request granted.

If you believe, send it to seven people, and the person that sent it to you.

By doing this you have succeeded in praying for eight people today.
Have a blessed day!

Send this heart to everyone you know
whose friendship you value,
and if you are inside his/her heart,
he/she will send it back to you!!!
Let's see how many hearts you receive,
although it's not quantity, but QUALITY!
You are in my heart as a valued friend!!!

........¶¶¶¶¶¶............¶¶¶¶¶¶
....¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶....¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
..¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶........¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶........¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶....¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ ..¶¶¶¶¶
..¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
......¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
..........¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
..............¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
..................¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶""

No comments: